5 songs...

And it's you when I look in the mirror
And it's you when I don't pick up the phone
Sometimes you can't make it on your own

U2 - sometimes you can't make it on your own


Let down your guard just a little
I keep you safe in these arms of mine
Hold on to me - pretty baby
You will see I can be all you need

John Legend - Save Room


Masih tertunda dan belum semua ku katakan
Biar kutunggu sampai kau kembali lagi disini
Harus kau dengar semua yang harus kau dengarkan
Isi hatiku yang belum kusampaikan

Ipang - Sekali Lagi


Don't wait, Don't wait
The road is now a sudden sea
And suddenly, you're deep enough
To lay your armor down
To lay your armor down
To lay your armor down

Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait


She'll lead you down a path
There'll be tenderness in the air
She'll let you come just far enough
So you know she's really there
She'll look at you and smile
And her eyes will say
She's got a secret garden

Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden

Comments

Anonymous said…
alow...
Lagunya U2 fave-ku tuh yg Pride (In The Name of Love)...

ya pokoknya se-album The Best of U2 1980-1990 (kalo gag salah namanya itu) aku suka semua

U2 emang jaogan deh !
frilo said…
kalo u2 sih ane teteup ber-sunday bloody sunday..

when fact is fiction and tv reality
Anonymous said…
kalo ngomongin U2 sih sebenernya ada 2 lagu yang gw suka bgt.. All I Want Is You sama I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.. Mantep tuh..

Popular Posts